Thursday, January 11, 2007

Is Twisting Student's Arms A Crime?

Apparently, all papers under the Lubeckes got accepted to IMS 2007 conference. I did not submit the paper, but I got a ripple effect out of it too! My advisor was on a must-have-more-paper mood today (in a good way), so she spent a good five or ten minutes after the group meeting to convince me to submit a paper for APS conference. The only problem is - it's freaking due on Monday! I'll have three days to work on it! Oh! Not to mention the fact that we're just going to use previous data to draw a different aspect to it. I was not even involved with taking the measurement for the data! How uncool is that!?!

Oh, and she was all smiley and everything when she said, "did I twist your arms enough?" ... Great.. just great... :P

No comments: