Tuesday, January 03, 2012

2012 - sooner or later, I'll make it.

So after almost-four-year hiatus... I'm back to my old blog.

I have worked as a lecturer at Naresuan University since October of 2008. As many other periods of my life, there have been ups and downs. I still remember vividly the excitement of going to my first class to teach the students, and trying to put my words and sentences in Thai (after twelve years of living in the States, it was surprisingly hard to converse in my mother's tongue). I am grateful to the mentors and friends that I have met here over the years... even though we might have drifted apart and gone our separate ways, I still would like to thank everyone for all the loves and supports that have been given to me.

I hope to start this year with positive energy.

Happy New Year! :)

No comments: